Most people think of candy for Halloween, however these delicious, healthy little devils will surly be a hit among your co-works. Not to mention they won’t leave anyone crashing from a sugar high later in the afternoon.
What you’ll need:
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise (coconut milk for a healthier choice)
- 2 Teaspoons Thai Curry paste
- 1 Teaspoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sriracha or other red chili sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 Spring/green onion for the stem (I chopped up a green pepper)
- Hard boil the eggs
- Peal and Slice each egg length-wise and remove the yoke
- Place yolks and all other ingredients into small bowl and mash until very smooth
- Mound yolk mixture into the egg whites
- Wet your finger and pat the surface of the filling smooth.
- Use a toothpick to draw lines and make the pumpkin indentations.
- Cut the green part of the onion (or green pepper) to make the stem.